(1) As a consumer, you have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The period begins from the day of placing the order and with instruction about the right of withdrawal, GTC available on the YOW website, at least with receipt / transmission of these GTC as order confirmation by e-mail with a summary of the order and transmission of the GTC. In order to comply with the time limit, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
(2) In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail).
(3) Since YOW’s goods are sealed and located in the hygiene sector, they are not suitable for return for hygiene or health reasons if their seal has been removed after delivery.
(4) If you withdraw from this contract, you must return or hand over the goods received to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract – in full, unused, and in their original packaging. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
(5) If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery chosen offered by us), without undisclosed and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
(6) We may refuse the refund until we have received the goods back.
(7) You must pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(8) Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back)
– To (name, address, fax, e-mail)
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Inaccurate deletion